Sunday, August 15, 2010

Could've told me.......

Soooo it seems that everyone knew of my sexiness before I did. I remember a status I had once on facebook which read, "Now I know why my G-Mama made me dress like a Nun when younger". Growing up I honestly did not know what it was that made the boys always want to pick on me....slapping my butt etc. I mean I know I had a big butt, I understood my skirts always fit weird, but I never truly understood my shape until I started wearing more fitting clothes and watching what men (black men.....well I catch others staring too) went crazy about. It actually took me moving to the South and hearing men actually say "cute face, small waist, and a big behind" lol.
I saw a friend that I grew up with in church tonight (Saturday) and we were talking about how life changes and how people change mentally as well as physically and I brought this up......and this is when he replied "No, we always knew u had all that" lol. Ummmm ok.
And this is why I sugar-coat nothing for my kids.....especially my daughter who is slowly getting the shape of her mama.

~PnB~

No comments: