Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Check, check, check.......

I never realized the sacrifices made when sharing space and time with another.  This morning I was reminded of how much I struggled when I lived in Jersey.  Every morning I had to wake between 5 & 5:30, dress the kids (then 3 & 4 yrs old), and walk in the freezing cold (sometimes snow) to the babysitters and then to the bus for the train to work.  Lately I've been tired of getting up 2 hours before I have to be to work, but I was reminded of my struggle and how although my car isn't the best of cars someone else doesn't have to experience what I went through.

Sometimes we have to check ourselves, moodiness, attitudes, and then when we can't God of course steps in and does it Himself.  God thank You for Your strength and I ask that You keep me in check........for when I stop caring then we'll have a serious problem.

~Peace & Blessings~

No comments: