Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Reminscing.....

Ok I've been M.I.A. lately, just tired period, but still been writing so here's a post from the weekend. Labor Day was full of rain yet full of relaxation and then finally cooking. Enjoy....


So today I came across an episode of "Who's The Boss" and during the intro song my heart just sank....the show brought back so many memories which lead me to think about time. Time waits for no man, and while I yet have my lazy moments I'm so afraid that in 10yrs I'll have nothing to show for all my hard work.


Before my grandfather died my sis said when she went to visit him at home he was chilling in his back yard with his Motor Home. My grandfather worked hard and therefore his home (located in Ontario,CA), his cars (one a Jaguar), showed this. He owned the Sky-cap contract at John Wayne airport for many years and knew how to invest his money. My mom side want to totally different.....its more struggling. But, with me exposing my children to college and I myself accomplishing attaining a (couple) degree(s), I pray to turn this around.


~PnB~

No comments: