Monday, October 8, 2012

What a Weekend......

So actually it wasn't that my weekend was just so immaculate....was more so the fact that I was able to just get away!  I arrived in time to party with my sis Rami at Club Zouk!!!  Saw some past friends from school and a love interest that I've been friends with for quite some time.  Stayed at the Sheraton, beautiful, had never had a room where you have to use your key to access your floor ;-)  Breakfast served on the top floor....was just all around nice.  Now the game on the other hand....smh  1. It seemed as though Fall just skipped Dallas and that Jack Frost decided to tag along with us.  2. We, as in my Alma Mater, LOST!  Ugh.....  Besides that had a great trip.  My cousins tagged along with my children and besides freezing our tails off and then getting lost on the way back to the car (in which we had to walk around the entire fair grounds to get back to our lot) we had a blast!  I didn't get out on Saturday....had every intention to but after the cold I ended up in the bed by 10pm smh  Got some good sleep though lol

Next up - HOMECOMING!!  I love visiting Louisiana and this will definitely be a blast :-)

~Peace & Blessings~

2 comments:

Don said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The SweetDST said...

I'm not sure the response posted here instead of on the actual post......but I'm confused. It's like on one hand you're saying I shouldn't give the letter but in the other questioning if some other has giving the same to him. I know they have in the past (more like they had a talk in which I explained before) but to my knowledge at this moment have no idea and doesn't feel it matters. Not sure what course there is to run. I have learned men are very simple and a lot of times we as women may not listen (or get the full story until we're head over heels in love) so if he's telling me he's not ready to commit why continue to subject myself to pain? I could be getting to know someone else who is looking for the same as myself....... I'm not saying I'm gonna jump straight into it with another - yes would need to give myself time to get over him - but don't see it happening with me continuing to "stay the course" when he's running a different race. I could see if I was jumping then yes - my heart would still want what it wants but once I'm done I'm done. So an ex this summer I NEVER thought I could look at and feel nothing yet that's exactly what happened.......done.