Friday, December 14, 2012

My Hair Twist.....

I am really loving my Two Strand Twist..... Attempted to Flat Iron my hair Sunday (in which flat iron's kept cutting off due to a shortage in cord) and my hair was so dry the entire week.  The weather changed and the two textures just weren't working.  My hair is grew a lot over the past couple months and I'm trying to keep it that way with the harsh winter hair.  The week before I had did my first twist and my hair was so soft.  For moisture to twist the hair I used a mix of leave in conditioner and different oils (Coconut, Grapeseed, Olive, Tea Tree, and Jasmine for scent). So.......I'm going back to the twist and leaving it be.  I don't think I'll do the BC (Big Chop) because I don't do well with drastic changes at all buuuuuuut I will be leaving chemicals and definitely heat alone for a while.  My goal is to make it at least until the Summer - I'm excited.....

This helped keep my ends together since my ends are still nicely trimmed from earlier this summer.

Some of my favorite oils..... I use the coconut oil religiously and can't even remember the last time I actually used lotion for my skin.  The Lavender and Jasmine were for my candles but now I put them in the tub, candles, and now add a couple drops in my leave-in solution for my hair :-)

2 comments:

John Doe said...

IDK anything profound about women's hair, except when it looks good and your hair looks really nice. I will also add that drops of Lavender and Jasmine in the tub sounds so sensual, as it appears you are a sensual and sexy woman.

Love the fact that you're blogging and getting more and more comfortable in your blog.

The SweetDST said...

:-) Thank you.....