Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Little World.....

My little people (pause~yes I call them little people. Y u ask? Because that's what they are. I raise them to be self sufficient. Being a single parent, moving to a place I knew no one, I had to raise them to help more than anything. They can cook, clean, prepare for school, just can't work or drive. And, just when I feel as if they don't need me :-(....I'm reminded quickly with some smack, kick, or fight that I have to break up~end pause) are so off the chain. If u are not a parent there is nothing like the free comedy shows your child brings for your enjoyment lol. My daughter is 12 and has more of an sarcastic undertone....u either catch it or u don't. My son on the other hand straight clowns....I think my brother annoyed me so much that he came out acting more like him than his father smh


I never would've thought in a million years that I'd be raising them alone but I'm grateful to God for them. They start middle school this year and while I'm nervous as hell they are obviously ready to spread their wings......
I know I'm not perfect and can't protect them from everything but I pray daily God encamps His angels to watch over them. When I gave birth to them I gave them to God....can't go acting like I can change things now.


~PnB~

No comments: