Saturday, August 21, 2010

Nice Timing.....

So last night I finally got to hang with a friend that I basically been flaking on all year. It was her birthday and just when I thought about not going (due to other guest members that were to show), I remembered how I'm suppose to be dating myself and NOT standing even myself up. Now I wouldn't actually call this my date but I did have a blast. I wore this little black dress that I've only worn once before with leggings......very short....but none the less I felt sexy and that's all that mattered. Had my favorite black open-toe stilettos and itty bitty thong- which I contemplated cause wasn't gonna do underwear at all.

Another reason I was happy to get out is today made 7 years since Allen has been gone. I didn't want to sit home, reminiscing and feeling blue. Being out didn't stop me from thinking about him....that will never happen...but I dwelled more on the happy times. Guess u can say I celebrated his life more than dwelled on the death.

The club was really nice....BamBou Lounge, and I'm thinking of making that the place for my bday party ;-) I honestly think I met my match on the dance floor as well, although I think he might be gay, I had a blast two-stepping with him! LoL. This very well may be my last time going out besides Labor Day (still up in the air) and Homecoming (which is now in the air also due to my anti-social feelings making an appearance). Idk.....we shall see.

~PnB~

No comments: