Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Shawty Whatcho Name Is.......

So......I neglected to mention I had nice eye candy to look at while being annoyed AND tired during the kids weigh-ins last Saturday (forgot if I even blogged about that ordeal). Anyway, his son plays on the same team as Darius, they are from Southern Louisiana, and his grandmother had 16 children *woow* He's a twin, not sure where he works, but has a nice body.

Yesterday, I saw him at practice and he looked sooooo good. Like on Saturday he wore some nice jeans and a top but yesterday was some bball shorts and a tee~that of course showed more bod ;-) lol. Hey, its been a minute and even a nice glance is like a breath of fresh air.

Practice again tonight..... ;-)

~PnB~

2 comments:

John Doe said...

My sentiments, exactly. I've recently come into contact with a sista who is sooooo fine, nice body, allofdat. Plus she has a beautiful mind and makes me laugh.

The SweetDST said...

*giggles* Mmmmm is that right.... :-)