Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Change Of Plans......

So today was quite productive.....at least around the house. I made my run, and although felt tired didn't take a nap until after I got my sis for her break (and even then it was a very short one).

I got finally got a call, well text, from my friend "hey you". I use to look forward to those words from him......but that seems to be all....once a week. And then, when I respond and ask how he is~nothing. So I didn't even see the point in starting to put my heart and feelings through that.

Darius finally got all his equipment and was able to get on the field today. As for my eye candy.....I'll now call him Mr. Opolusas. Now I know I just murdered that and quite frankly too tired to search the correct spelling~but I did get to see him. We actually sat next to each other and talked during practice. This is where I was informed that my Labor Day plans would change~the first game would be during the very first Port City Classic *sighs* At least I finally get to see my baby play........oh and see Mr. Opolusas again ;-)

I'm proud of myself. Having to be up between 5 & 5:30a.m. I've been trying to be in bed by 10 and tonight......I did it! Sweet dreams ;-)


~PnB~

No comments: