Sunday, August 29, 2010

Something/Someone Has Gotta Give........

....it seems like when I decide to cut men/dating off one always comes around that makes me think~maybe, just maybe I should give this one I try. Suppose to be doing my homework (was written 2 days ago) but got some things on my mind.....like am I ready or should I really stick to this break from the opposite sex?

Although I never regret getting married at such a young age I hate the fact that I'm really ignorant when it comes to dating. Who calls who? Building trust....letting someone in to know just exactly who u are.....ur secrets.....
At times I feel I'm gonna grow old alone. The kids graduate high school in 7 years and after that it will just be me.
I really need to take this time and focus on school, becoming a teacher, and raising my little ones. The roller coaster is for the birds.

~PnB~

2 comments:

Don said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The SweetDST said...

lol I was not being sarcastic....and from recent conversations this question still needs answers! lol