Monday, September 13, 2010

Patience.......

So yesterday my son had a football but never got on the field. I was frustrated but u can only imagine the hurt my son felt. I walked away before the game was even over, tears building up inside. As the clock counted down I debated about talking to the coaches and finding out why. I wanted to fight for my son but too often men say we're so emotional so knew I needed to get myself together before making that move. Once I saw my son's face as he came off the field though I knew I had no choice. As I was walking my mind went to Allen and how I wish he was here to take care of issue. He was suppose to be here to see his son play, this was suppose to be our family outing together but will never be..........


I got myself together and talked with the head coach and off the back, out of all the boys he knew who I was talking about. He immediately apologized and said they needed to do a better job, that due to Darius missing the first 5 weeks (in CA for summer) was behind, and he assumed he knew his positions so will work harder with him. I thanked him, and then he even went to Darius to talk with him himself. I told D I would do my part getting him to practice, on time, when I can since have class some nights, but that he needs to make sure he does his part as well.....paying attention to plays.


I know God knows what best for our family and had a plan before I was even thought about. But I truly can not wait for the companionship to share along this journey.


~Pnb~

No comments: