Sunday, September 19, 2010

Thankful.......

This past week I didn't stress as much about bills but still was a close call. Ever since I left for CA to get kids and started working in school district money has been tight. District only gets paid once a month and for me that means October. I stressed and stressed......and stressed, had a talk with God and decided not to stress anymore. Stressing does nothing but weaken the immune. I was even propositioned with sex for help with my rent and although tempting (just being real) my conscious wouldn't allow me to do it.
What money I had I sacrificed to keep a roof over our heads.....that meant no fill for nails, hair done, nothing(and I need a perm badly). I couldn't even buy more soap to wash with and cell phone was to be off by now. But, that's nothing for a mother when it comes to keeping a roof for her children's head. What I couldn't come up with I had to borrow and was fussed at for that......having a roommate and still needing help.


I'm thankful though. It was paid and I didn't have to degrade myself to do it. I kept faith in God and of course He came through. I'm not perfect but thankful I have a father that always comes through. I've been working everyday, passed my class, and now have 2 left for graduation.


The light gets dim at times......doesn't mean it's not there. I just need to keep focus......come what may.


~PnB~

No comments: