Thursday, September 16, 2010

Play If You Want......

I am so tired on Tues/Thurs but once I get to class and we get going it gives me my second wind. I know that the craziness will all pay off one day......hopefully sooner than later.


In other news, had a heart-to-heart with the little people. I don't think they realize how good they got it. My mother never learned how to drive therefore we were always at the mercy of others when in need of a ride, or, taking the bus and walking. There weren't library trips and football games. No cheer practice, Volleyball camp, or football. Not even a movie. And yet they give me hell when I ask them to do the smallest thing. I.e. Put dishes away, clean bathroom, READ, STUDY. I fuss and fuss and fuss......and fuss and today~just wasn't fussing anymore. I spoke my mind, told them if there are no changes they can be regular(no extracurricular activities)kids meaning school, church, home, cable off, strictly reading and studying kids...and honestly wouldn't be a first. The last time we had issues with grades I sacrificed and cut cable off for SIX MONTHS~the passed.


~PnB~

No comments: