Wednesday, September 15, 2010

First Thing First.......

I think at times our priorities aren't straight..... I feel bad 'cause was invited somewhere this weekend but honestly feel neither one of us should be making plans when we don't know if we'll have a place or not. At the time, honestly, I was all on board but then thought ain't no way I can think of doing ANYthing until we get that paid first.............
I thought about allowing my daughter to move back to CA once (neither one of them like it here much) so I could have a roommate that split bills 50/50 with me, but I know I would miss her so much. Then I thought about downsizing to save for a house, but after paying to move then storage fees difference may not be much so.......here we are.
At times I wish I hadn't allowed pride to get in the way when my mother-in-law said we could move back and share home with her. But, its a rough patch......and this too shall pass.


~Pnb~

No comments: