Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wedding Bells......

Ok so this morning I woke to a text from an old sexual partner asking to see me. The thing is he wants to do it the night or 2 before his wedding.......... 2 things crossed my mind. #1 How will I feel afterwards knowing that it will really be our last time? (That's the dang mindset) #2 Man I don't want to screw his head up for his Honeymoon lol. (That's the hey I'm single and know u miss the ass mindset but I'll feel bad for her).

When he first called a couple of months ago and told me he was getting married I teared up......more because I wonder when my mate will come....not so much wanting him. But, every since then we've been talking a lot more which is crazy. I told him honestly I didn't think he was ready. Not because I want to be with him but because he has expressed numerous times how he doesn't like children (which she has one), and because I think he just didn't know how to get out of it or man enough.

How am I feeling honestly? I'm single, a rush that someone wanting u that much, and knowing my ass will be on his mind lmao

Ok that's so bad.......but I'm a "work in progress" and just pray for me.

~PnB~

No comments: