Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Focused On My Focus....

At the beginning of the year I had a feeling of being afraid, not knowing the direction of my life or how things would work out. It felt like with this being my last year in 20's a panic button was pressed. Still renting, hardly any college funds for little people, last year of grad school, and still no clear vision on career. I remember asking my aunt if me having different jobs and not sure of where I wanted to be was bad and she responded not at all.....that I'm still in school and doing something. The minute I stop then it will be a problem.

Today, I had a feeling of excitement. I'm 2 classes away from graduation, and it seems as though God is constantly placing me in the presence of those that have been where I'm at or are where I want to be. Instead of me going into my 30's fearfully I'm now excited for what's to come. As for personal life, not sure of the happenings there, but, I do know as long as I stay focused on my goals accomplishing them one by one~the rest will fall into play.

"Focus on ya focus"

~PnB~

No comments: