Saturday, October 16, 2010

Finally........

So FINALLY got my first paycheck with the school district. Man this has been a long road.....and although I'm still broke (what I consider broke) I was able to pay important bills up and take my son to get a decent haircut. I don't think people really know what it is struggle anymore.....smh ha. I mean I was counting $3 in change just to attend my son's games on the weekend. Would anyone know it? Hell nah 'cause that's what black women do. We struggle but look like a million bucks when we step out. Run low on food and make it stretch a couple more days. I thank God because we still have a roof on our head, lights, food, and although my car is overdue for a tune-up, Besty is still rolling.....like an 18 wheeler lol. I thank God for my girlfriend who stepped in to help when needed. I think everyone needs that one friend that can go above & beyond AND calm ya nerves when stressed.
Now.....my goal is to live off $20 a week. Is it possible? Not if I can't shake my cocaine habit (Starbucks), but hey........it's worth a try. No nails, no buying lunch, just really trying to spend money wisely. But like I said.........it's worth a try *kanye shrug*

~PnB~

No comments: