Sunday, October 24, 2010

*sighs*

Let's see......this past week has just been like "wow", "ummmm", and "sigh". I'm getting a second chance at something I pretty much wrote off and chunked as a loss, discovered new developing's with my daughter and how she's feeling about some changes, and last but not least thought it crazy that my sis wouldn't give her last for gas so she could get to work.
I procrastinated on my school work, as I often due, and no matter how many quarters come & go in which I say I will stop the madness.........I don't (smh). But now, here I am, 1 o'clock in the morning, trippin' writing a blog like I don't have to be up in 4 hours to take sis to work :-/
Had a blast Saturday!!! Went out and really enjoyed myself (did I say a blast....), and then slept most of Sunday~which is why I'm up *sighs* Gonna pay for it tomorrow no doubt.
Well that's pretty much all the happenings. Oh, my daughter (I believe) will be ok. I just realize I have to get back to our time together if not a little more because its that age.

Spend time with your daughters or the pediphials (doesn't look spelled right but u all know) will.

~PnB~

No comments: