Tuesday, November 6, 2012

What lies ahead......

So this week I prepare to return to Grambling State University....my Alma Mater....for Homecoming!  It is also the HC at my current job so week as been pretty easy breazy.  I'm excited, nervous, haven't been to HC since '08.  Have been in the vacinty but not to the actual HC.  Either way, have had a lot on my mind lately....my career, dating, my children, really trying to get into the PhD program here for my passion of working with Juveniles.  We'll see.......one things for sure is whats to come will be better than whats been.

I'm thankful.  I'm not perfect yet God continues to show His love....pour out blessings.....provides all my needs and wants even when not deserving.

We head out on tomorrow so praying for safe travels.  Update to follow sometime next week ;-)

**So just realized I never published this** smh

~Peace & Blessings~

3 comments:

Don said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The SweetDST said...

Oh whatever....blah blah blah! lol

Don said...
This comment has been removed by the author.