Friday, August 13, 2010

Fresh air.....

So this is my blog from 2 days ago.....so in love with my Blackberry, and just figured out I can post on it as well lol. Anyway~enjoy :-)

So yesterday morning I ran.....felt so good to run with a nice breeze out, maybe too nice. I think I've finally gotten use to the warm temps of Houston because 65 definitely had me felling like I was freezing. I enjoyed visiting with my mom...not sure how much longer I'll be able to stay away but..... Age, & not working out is finally catching up with my bro. He was always this skinny Andre 3000 looking fella....now cheeks pudgy and belly~looks just like a dad lol. Haven't seen my nephew yet, hoping by end of week. He's getting so big and I wish I could be around more :-(


Anyway, still haven't heard from a friend. A friendship I thought so tight is unfolding before my eyes while they faithfully update their twitter I'm sure. Btw~ I haven't even glanced on twitter or fb so very proud of myself.


Taking a moment for the ones that show me I matter.


~PnB~

No comments: