Monday, December 20, 2010

Taking A Time-out......

So know it's been a minute. I've basically went into seclusion from just about all social networks and postings. The Holidays are hard for me. I know one is to be joyous and thankful for their blessings, but its also a time that I reflect on my life (with the New Year almost here) and reflect on how much I miss my late husband. I don't care how many years go by, the pain will always remain. Coping mechanisms change and become a little easier but it's just that~to help cope. I am thankful for life, health & strength. Lord's willing I turn 30 in a couple weeks and never imagined me at that age~man how time flies *sighs* This new year I plan to just be a better me.......a better mother......and know my worth. Yes at my age I still make mistakes and could save myself a lot of tears if could start taking heed and really put & keep God first in my life. If I don't get to post again I hope whoever is reading this has a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year :-)

~Peace & Blessings~

No comments: