Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

So its officially 2011~thank U God! These past few weeks of course makes one reflect on the year. This year I realized my self-esteem is really low. I walk into a room with a mask that reads I'm the baddest chick~men/women stare, roll eyes, but inside I now realize this insecurity because if not true a lot of things I put up with never would've occurred......and then occurred again. My birthday is coming up and asked my friend about coming to work~he never got back to me. The other is being who he is as usual. I care about them both~love dearly~but not loosing another moment of sleep...another tear......nothing. It's a new year and I plan to take better care of me, realize and know my worth and act accordingly. God has been too good to me and has brought me through a lot of things. I'm thankful for what this year holds and pray I keep focus and mind stayed on him.

So after I wrote all of this my friend said that it wasn't so much my esteem being low but that I love and seek others to love the same and its ones that aren't ready. My prayer as I've stated before is that I stop being attracted to those that are not ready physically, emotionally, or mentally.

~Peace & Blessings~

No comments: