Wednesday, December 19, 2012

2 things........


So I travel about 30-35mins to work each day.  As one can imagine with any commute this time is filled with laughter listening to your favorite morning show (mine would be Rickey Smiley and Yolanda Adams), or with thoughts........many....many thoughts.  As I was driving today I begin to think on a few things......of course relating to S (duh).  First thought that came to mind last night was if he were only communicating more because school was out and pretty much everyone is gone.  He told me that wasn't true - ok, believe.  But as I was driving  into work there were 2 things that gave me pause........1. The fact that he's still interested in meeting women (For example during our talk he mentioned how he was taking a trip with the guys and if they met some females yes possible they would invite them to room to hang, doesn't mean he trying to sleep with them, etc.).  The 2nd was the fact that when I mentioned meeting his family for Graduation he already feels that it will not happen.  His first response was "Well you know how I am with my family and when I get around them.  You will meet them one day but I can't say that will be the day".  Graduation is 5 months away and this is how he feels already......  Now, I'm in a little predicament, during this ride I became very emotional, tearing up, can't quite say it's all because of these thoughts running rampant in my head, or, if the fact that Aunt Dot (as I affectionately refer to my cycle as) is due to  visit Christmas Day to be exact. *sighs*
Whenever I have these thoughts the first thing I do want to do is text him how I feel........but I didn't......wanted to get my thoughts out here first before (actually seeing if I'll feel better and thinking rationally).  Anyway, hope someone has some feedback for this one.....

~Peace & Blessings~

**Today I'm attending our Department's Christmas Party!!**

SN: After writing I decided to go have a mini-photo shoot in the Lady's Room and I'm feeling a little better *giggles*

1 comment:

Don said...
This comment has been removed by the author.