Thursday, January 10, 2013

To my surprise.....

So after the night I had on Tuesday I just knew that my Birthday would still be full of tears, depression, resentment, all of that, but I ended up having the best day!  My co-workers had a surprise gathering for me in which I received Red Velvet Cupcakes, some new tea to try and another gift card to Starbucks......was just really nice :-)

S texted me, "Good morning Beautiful"....... wth ???  I didn't respond until hours later and was like "Should've been Happy Birthday.....smh".  His response was as if I didn't give him a change - SURE - smh.  Then he sends the whole "Happy 25th Birthday to the most beautiful woman I know... I wish you many more right by my side".  :-/  I simply respond "Thank you" and then he puts that he loves me............................................................................................................................................................

So in other news, the day before on Wednesday I won a beautiful Tea Ball from Tea With Rae !!!  She is a Soror that also Blogs and is an Aids/HIV Activist.  I was surprised and quite excited to learn of this news :-)

I have tomorrow off and suppose to go out on tonight (trying to keep word despite nasty weather) but I hope to have even more fun on Saturday with my friends at the Basketball Game and Dinner *huge smiles*

~Peace & Blessings~


Tea Ball - but hopefully mine will be red :-)

Excited to try!


Love Red Velvet Cake *mmmm*

No comments: