Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Birthday!

So today is my Birthday!!!!  I am 30 something........lol  It's crazy 'cause I once thought the age that I am now was old and now when I hear 20 somethings say 30's is old I look at them crazy lol
I am thankful to see another birthday......God has definitely blessed me thus far.  In spite of all my hangups and disobedience He yet keeps His hands on me.  I don't have anything planned for today besides work and can't think of a time that I ever took off for my Birthday from work......always just planned for the weekend *kanye shrug*

I got out on Sunday for a Poetry Event (FUN) but this Saturday I plan to attend a Basketball Game after CASA Training and then head over to my favorite Sushi spot with some friends.  :-) 

Will try to take lots of pictures to post!

~Peace & Blessings~

2 comments:

Don said...

Enjoy. And all this time I thought you were in your early 20s. Lol.

The SweetDST said...

lol thanks!