Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday!

Ok first on my mind is how much time I take to think of a title to name my post........I really dislike that lol I just want to write! 

Anyway, got my relaxing hot bath in last night!!!  My son was out skateboarding with his friend and my daughter was at a Volleyball practice with her friend so I got in so fast lol  PEACE & QUIET!  Had wanted to take a picture but totally forgot so may have a surprise later on...... ;-)

Got an enexpected call last night........from you guessed it....S.  Was shocked (kinda) but he said he was just calling to see how I was.  We talked about dogs because I want to get one, the different types and his breeding experience.  I appreciated the call but kept my cool, it's just a call from a friend.  Buuuuuuut then this morning I received a surprising text.........it was a very explicit pic that I had sent him a very long time ago.  The words read "I miss it!!!  Daaaaaaaamn why did you leave me?!!!"  :-/ No response needed but I first sent that I was shocked he even had because didn't think he kept them or even cared.  I then sent that I didn't leave him......... But we both knew he was kidding so.....

Moving on....... Had my CASA Interview today....excited that I was accepted!  Dislike the Monday-Thursday-Saturday training schedule but only have to do 2 each and this is something I've been wanting to do for a long time so......

Getting my hair braided on tomorrow.....Love my braids...my favorite protective style and has helped my hair grow so much over the past 6 months.  Not to mention less time in the morning #Winning....


 






To the right you will see what I brought for lunch today. 
Was reading some information on top foods for healthy hair by
WebMD.  Today I have some blueberries, bananas, strawberries
and walnuts.  I have a co-worker that knows what my rump
looked like before all the stress this past summer and in his
opinion I should be eating real food before doing any fast lol
Oh well.......have gotten use to less meat and better choices. 
Now with this I realize I am not a big fan of the blueberries fresh like this :-( so instead of leaving be will just add to my morning Chobani Greek Yogurt for now :-)




So for a little eye candy.... I love fishnet stockings and decided to wear a pair since had to dress on Friday due to interview soooooooo enjoy!


~Peace & Blessings~

2 comments:

Don said...

Wait. Are those walnuts in the dish along with the blueberries, strawberries and bananas? Yummy. Such a rich source of protein, although I try not to eat them as much nowadays. I can't seem to stop eating once I start...

I'm hardly surprised that your bf continues to hold onto the sexy pic you sent awhile ago. You'd be surprised at what we as men remained motivated by. That said, I don't doubt he's missing you and searching every store in Houston trying to purchase a can of "Act Right." I wouldn't doubt if he awakes in the middle of night in a cold sweat.

I cannot help but laugh where you spoke of coming up with titles of your blog posts being time-consuming. Lol. If I were to write a post like this...I'd call it "Random Ish" as it's a random post. Soooo, how about creating a post title with the word "random" somewhere in the mix?

Your son is a skateboarder. Cool. A Young Lupe Fiasco. And you're wrong for the fishnet pic. "Sigh." Haha.



The SweetDST said...

lol @ Can't stop eating once start....smh As for the pic I guess so...was shocking, I don't even remember when I took the pic but it was enough to for him to hunt for. Men....smh