Thursday, January 3, 2013

Updates.....

So I decided to look up some blogs or video's on being Celibate and found out that is actually NOT what I'm doing lol.  Upon researching I found out that the words Celibacy and Abstinence have been used interchangeably but they actually have different meanings. The differences are listed here.....but basically Celibacy is due to some vow being taken for often religious beliefs where as Abstinence is with some period of time.  Let me explain.....I am a very sexual creature.  My mind probably thinks about sex as much as a male does *hangs head* but even in Day 3 when a thought crosses my mind I remind myself of the pain I have felt with each and every relationship failing and I squeeze my legs tighter.............or think of the Rabbit I tossed away :-/ lol  *just being real*

Also, I'd like to add the 52 Week Money Challenge to my list of goals :-)  Came across this on a friends Facebook page and think it would be a nice challenge.  I always have a hard time providing for my children during the Holiday Season and while we (my children and I) are aware it is not about gifts, etc., would still like this to be a part of our family tradition.

Well those are my updates.  Haven't decided exactly how I will post regarding my goals, weekly, MWF, etc., but will figure it out as I go along. 

~Peace & Blessings~

2 comments:

Don said...

The 52 Week Money Challenge reminds me of the Christmas Fund that mom forced my sister and me to participate in our childhood. I like. Simple, nothing that you will miss along the way.

I cannot imagine myself exercising celibacy nor abstinence. Those are "fighting words" in my mind. Lol. I laughed aloud where you spoke of getting rid of the bullet. Hm. Why would a woman like yourself ever need a bullet in the first place?

I'm pretty sure there are...nevermind.

The SweetDST said...

LOL!! I hear that a lot....it's not that I don't get it, just not interested in the offers that come my way. *giggles* smh