Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Happiness......

Crazy but that's the overwhelming feeling I'm having right now.  Nothing has occurred but on my ride home yesterday I just reminded myself of my word for the year......responsibility......and the responsibility I have for my happiness :-)

I got a call from a Line Sister that I hadn't talked to in years.  We had a big falling out, she was young and has grown so much, and basically called to apologize for the way she handled things......was really nice to hear from her!  She said she had to grow up, was very conservative, had been with the same boyfriend since high school, just a lot of things she didn't know but that she now understands me lol  We fell off from something that at the time I felt was very foolish but our perspectives were just different.  Either way it doesn't matter - I'm just so happy to finally be in touch with my sister again :-)  She taught me how to wear eye shadow at 26/27 lol

Let's see......my best friend L is coming to town!  He's working the All Star Game and got me tickets to attend!!!  He even mentioned a date, which would be really nice since it's been some months since I've been on one, but I'll be happy just enjoying the game and any time we get to spend around each other :-)  Hadn't realized that the games are the same week as Valentine's Day........

Moving on.....looked up the pricing for my daughter's 15th Bday *sighs* (Still can't believe how time has gone by.......)  Have decided to take them during the Spring Break that they are off so that we can make it a Weekend Trip :-)

School Loans......so thankful got good ol' Sallie Mae to review my income and praying for a reduction in the amount that my payments will be. 

CASA Training - 3 more classes!

Fun - Basketball Game at TSU on Feb. 2nd........yea that's gonna be fun - I feel it lol

My co-worker and I have been busting our butts on a new Summer Internship Program and so happy to finally announce that our proposal was approved and now moving up to the VP!!

Yea........moments like these help me to remember - I got things to do, places to see and fun to have!!!

New favorite song "Lose To Win" LOVE!!!

~Peace & Blessings~

4 comments:

Don said...

I like Fantasia's music, but I'd never heard that song beforehand. The fact that it samples The Commodores's Night Shift is boss. Good song, good lyrics.

Whenever I am in "walk away mode" I usually listen to Jay Z's song Lost Ones: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng02QSUiL8M

Children grow right before our very eyes and we don't realize it, until we look up and see they are full grown human beings. Lol.


He even mentioned a date, which would be really nice since it's been some months since I've been on one

Sounds good. Enjoy yourself, KQ.

The SweetDST said...

Thank you..... Funny you mention Jay Z's song 'cause I added that to my playlist as well on yesterday lol I loved that song growing up so when I heard the sample I said the same thing.

I'm super excited about the All Star Game AND seeing my best friend......*exhale*

Don said...

Snap a pic of Maya Moore at the All-Star game.

The SweetDST said...

I'm sitting here like who is Maya Moore lol......?