Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Just let me go.......

So once again S and I have had this same, drawn out conversation.  I finally just asked him "What do you want from me?".  He made his way to DC for the Inauguration of our great President Obama's 2nd term, yet couldn't make his way to my Birthday Dinner......excuse given was because of money.  While I understand this, money was not needed.... and his presence was all that I longed for.  He had some excuse for not seeing me before he left and then didn't leave when he said he was.  I hadn't heard from him (minus small text here and there) and then wanted to talk on Monday.  I asked him why?  You can go a day or two without talking to me why do you want to talk now?  Why do you want to ask what my short-term goals are?  Why won't you just let me go!?!!??  I didn't mean to snap but it's like we have these little breaks, I focus my mind on other things, get him out of my system, and then he comes back.  To lay down with him and then have to constantly remind myself that it's nothing more than awesome deep passionate sex is a lot.  His response was "To love me".  I love him.......but loving him hurts.  A couple of weeks ago I finally listened to the lyrics of a song sung by Lauryn Hill that I've often heard but never really "listened" to......."felt like I could've wrote the lyrics myself.  He's having a hard time letting me go so it's up to me to help him.  *Responsibility*

"It could all be so simple, but you'd rather make it hard.
Loving you is like a battle, and we both end up with scars.
Tell me who I have to be, to get some reciprocity.
See no one loves you more than me, and no one ever will.
Is this just a silly game that forces you to act this way….
Forces you to scream my name, and then pretend that you can’t stay. 
Tell me who I have to be, to get some reciprocity. 
See no one loves you more than me, and no one ever will.
No matter how I think we’ve grown you always seem to let me know, it ain’t working…..
And when I try to walk away you hurt yourself to make me stay, this is crazy.
I keep letting you back in, how can I explain myself.
As painful as this thing has been, I just can’t be with no one else.
See I know what we go to do, you let go and I’ll let go too. 
‘Cause no one’s hurt me more than you……..and no one’s ever will.


I've decided to stick with the Cancun Trip......will give me more motivation to get on my workouts and tone up ;-)  Also, thanks to my friend's constant reminder of me being a "good catch", I'm looking forward to getting out and being "caught" ;-)

OAN: I would like to add a Strip Tease Class to my goals for the year...................yep *giggles*

~Peace & Blessings~

1 comment:

Don said...

L Boogie's song Ex-Factor is one of those songs where every word is the God honest truth and she sings with so much emotion. Love it.

I've been there myself and it's just one of those things (I believe) where a person must go thru the motions. Seems you love hard like myself, so that's just the way it is.

I wish I could've attended the Inauguration. My friend sent me some up close pics of Barack and Michelle that I will forever cherish.

Now you have me humming the lyrics to the song. Smh. Lol.