Friday, February 15, 2013

Updates........

This is an update from my New Years Blog and Goals that I would like to accomplish for 2013........  Still having some challenges when it comes to S............*hangs head*

Below is a list of things I would like to accomplish throughout the year.......

1. Daniel Fast  - Completed 01/2013

2. "The Purpose Driven Life" - Still needing to get caught up!
3. Date Night / Girls Night Out Monthly - Poetry Night (Jan.) Superbowl Party (Feb.) House Party (tonight :-)
4. Dating with no attachments - So tried to step out of the box and give my number to a gentlemen I met........smh.......He hit me the very next day but conversation went south when he referred to me as a "Sweet Tendoroni" and then when I asked if he were involved he stated that I would be his next "Boo"............................................................................................ 39 yrs old :-/
*sighs*
5. Abstinence - Failed the 6 months......but have decided to start with Lent (40 days) and go from there.
6. PhD Program - Application is complete!  Now awaiting for funds to take the GRE Exam.
7. 52 Week Money  Challenge - Had to let this go for first couple months being behind already but will be caught up in the month of March :-) 
8. NO Chemicals or Heat on hair for at least the next 6 months - Braids are still in. Taking down between now and end of month and then will have more pictures so that I'm able to create Post for Hair :-)
9. I will commit to Yoga daily - Hit and miss some days but for the most past have been getting in weekly
10. Cancun or Miami in June (Girlfriends Bday) - First payment due March 1st!
11. Myrtle Beach in August (First Family Reunion) - Family isn't responding as we would like so...........will see........
12. California in December! - Still in the making......
13. Church Participation (Choir, Youth, etc.) - Need to do better!
14. CASA Appointment - Completed Feb. 11th, 2013!!
15. Obtain a Passport - Awaiting Tax Refund to accomplish
16. No Overdraft fee's for the year - Bombed - Rough first couple months.....but hopefully no more starting with March.
17. More toning with weights - Awesome!!!  Picture ---->
18. Six Flags Fiesta Texas / Daughter's bday - Awaiting Tax Refund
19. Mosaic Women's Course - I did decide to let this go for now. May revisit later in the year.
20. Monthly FunDay with kids - Missed Jan. but tomorrow taking them to the Jam Session for All Star!!
21. Take more baths than showers - Need to do better........
22. Blog about every single one of these items - Coming along..........
23. Delta Sigma Theta Centennial Celebration - Still up in the air........

Well there it is.........upset that I've allowed myself to carry something (someone) over into the New Year that I said I wouldn't so praying that can break the bad habit - SOON.

~Peace & Blessings~

No comments: